App in a Day – [Register NOW]
2 May @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Online
App in a Day is designed to accelerate your Power Apps and the rest of the Power Platform stack experience with a comprehensive training in a single day led by a certified Microsoft Partner.
The training provides practical hands-on experience with FutureAbility who specializes in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.
You will learn how to build custom apps that run on mobile devices, and share them inside your organization securely.
Simply register here to start learning about building great apps in this App in a Day training event.
In this workshop, you’ll better understand how to:
- Digitize business processes, work more efficiently and become more paperless. With Power Apps, you’ll easily build and deploy custom business apps in both canvas and model-driven style of apps.
- Easily connect all your applications and share data. With Microsoft Dataverse, you’ll enable your line-of-business specialists to easily bring your data together and quickly create powerful apps using a compliant and scalable data service and app platform integrated right into Power Apps.
- Automate and optimize your business processes. With Power Automate as your business service, your line-of-business specialists and IT professionals can build automated workflows intuitively.
At the end of the training, you’ll be able to:
- Create custom business applications without writing code.
- Learn how to build sophisticated business processes and complex data relationships within your applications.
- Learn how to connect your app to a variety of data sources to bring it to life.
- Share your apps inside your organization securely.
- Our workshops limited to people based in Australia – check Microsoft Events site for events in your region
- Maximum 1 person per company per workshop. First come, first served.
- Private training available for corporate teams.
- Not open to Microsoft Partners. Contact us or your Microsoft representative for training options.