RPA in a Day – [Register SOON]
7 December 2023 @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Online
RPA in a Day is a beginner-level workshop that will run all day, designed for attendees to learn process automation technology. Workshop content and concept created by Microsoft; delivered in Australia by FutureAbility, an experienced & certified Power Automate partner.
No matter if you are a business expert or IT developer, you will learn to develop RPA-based automation in a single day using Power Automate.
- Module 1: Overview and roadmap
- Module 2: Identify opportunities and process bottlenecks using process advisor
- Module 3: Build your first Power Automate Desktop flow
- Module 4: Use input and output parameters
- Module 5: Trigger your Power Automate Desktop flow
- Module 6: Integration with Outlook connector and cloud flows
- Module 7: Use AI builder custom model to process invoice forms
- Module 8: Create approvals using Microsoft Teams connector and adaptive cards
- Module 9: A “where to start” framework for implementation
- Module 10: Web and Microsoft Excel Automation using Power Automate Desktop
- Our workshops limited to people based in Australia – check Microsoft Events site for events in your region
- Maximum 1 person per company per workshop. First come, first served.
- Private training available for corporate teams.
- Not open to Microsoft Partners. Contact us or your Microsoft representative for training options.